Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Upcoming events


It's a little bit more than 6 months until IMAZ, and I've got some endurance events on the upcoming calendar.

On May 22 I've got the San Diego Century.  I did this ride last year.  It's a challenging century ride with a good amount of climbing.  It should be a good training day.

June 13th is the Valley Crest Half Marathon.  I haven't signed up yet, but I probably will. I've done this race before too.  It's not the flat and fast half marathon I'm looking for, so I don't expect to be anywhere near a PR, but it's a very hilly trail half marathon, and should help build strong legs for Ironman Arizona in November.

And my first Tri of the season will be on June 27th at the Breath of Life triathlon in Ventura.

But most importantly, I'm taking this weekend off from training to go camping with my son and his Cub Scout Pack.  It should be a great weekend.

No comments: