Thursday, November 13, 2008

The new bike!

Wow, it's been almost two months without a post. I guess that's because I haven't done much that's worthy of writing about. But this week I got a new bike and just HAD to post a picture of it.

2008 Felt B2 Pro

Mine has Zipp 404s instead of the 606s, and I had them put black tape on the bars instead of the white tape. When I get a chance, I'll take a picture of mine, but for now - the Felt marketing pic will have to do.

I drove all the way down to San Diego to get it because they had a great closeout sale on all of their remaining 2008 bikes. I rode several including a Scott, Kuota, and a Cervelo. The Felt was definitely the best fit and a great deal so I got it. I can't wait to take it out for a long ride this weekend!

2 comments:

The Stretch Doc said...

Hi Jeff..
Im new to LA (playa del rey) and linked over from EvoTri.

Super nice bike!!!

Any advice on how the LA Tri club is? Are you a member?

rockon'

TracerX said...

Your bike is way pretty. . .er, I mean handsome & sexy!!